Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bar 11...


...is the greatest bar on earth. Black lights and sharpie highlighters are good times, as is the mixture of alcohol and toys.

Quote of the night:

"Childhood would have been so much better if alcohol had been involved."

Some other classics:

"Oh, you're from Philly? Remember when the Pens beat you in the semi-finals? Yeah, that was great. Haven't you guys not won a championship since 1983? Yeah, that's cool." =P

"AVAILABLE." (my name tag)

"We're disengaged!" ~the three coolest people ever (of course, myself is included in that)

"He and I have been together fo-, I mean, shit, that came out wrong." ~Erik, on being "roommates" with Matt =D

"I <3>" ~my hand/middle finger

Last night was way too visual to blog about.

No photo. I took one of me, but it apparently got deleted. =(

No comments: