Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Frustrated

I am really down. And really frustrated. I hate people in general. Why are they all so mean? Why do people want to be negative all the time? Why can't they relax? Why is everyone always looking for a reason to get offended? Why can't people be supportive? Why are people jealous? Why are they cruel? Why are most of them ignorant and so pathetic that there is simply no good argument for why they should be allowed to speak?

I don't know if you can tell, but I am really, really feeling angry about the state of the world right now. And the attitudes of people--particularly young people, I think. But really, most of them.

Grrr.

Just do your own thing and be nice and be positive and smile and don't talk shit. Quit talking shit! For the love of God and all that is holy, quit talking shit!

And enjoy life. It's here and then it's gone and you never even saw it.

This made me smile. Everything in the city pretty much says this.

My god, I love Pittsburgh. Too much. Everything you love like that will let you down.

Whatever. When I'm 90 and senile, these romanticized images of Pittsburgh will serve me well.

No comments: