Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gina's Wedding!


I was a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding over the weekend. Oh my goodness, I had such a good time. Definitely bawled my eyes out. It was overwhelming for me to watch my cousin taking her vows and exchanging rings. As an only child who spent much of my childhood at her house playing for hours with her and her little brother, Gina was the closest I've ever had to a sister. She is also two years older than me, and was beautiful and popular all throughout childhood--I idolized her most of my life.

And now she is married, and when she and her now husband, Nick, presented their mothers with flowers I just lost it and tears started streaming.

It was a beautiful wedding. The limo ride from the church to the reception was probably the best time of the night. And the reception was an Italian extravaganza of monumental proportions.

No comments: