Thursday, December 4, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

Wow...I think about a foot has fallen since last night. It's supposed to stop around 8pm. Here's hoping, because I got stuff to do tomorrow.

Amanda helped me take a huge sigh of relief by inviting me to get pelted in the face with compacted snow outside my apartment building. That's right. My friends are so cool that we had a snowball fight! And with her dog, Sadie, too. =)

Papers are all graded; just one more wave of them immediately after the final that I need to turn over in one night to get to leave for home as early as possible.

My own work has been pushed back as far as it goes, however, and now I am faced with a term paper per weekend and my independent study "project" to be squeezed in during the week--somewhere.

Here's to entering the tunnel. Hopefully by this time next week I'll be seeing the light.

Hopefully.

No comments: