Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break


Back in Boulder now, after a rousing and delightful holiday. Starting things off right 5 other lovely young ladies accompanied me to Las Vegas where we ate, drank, and danced the nights away. We had such a wonderful time, I really could not recount it all here. Vegas may be one of my favorite vacation spots. Good times are always a guarantee.

Here are some friends we made there. Good ol' OTB Italians. ;) From the left we have Paolo, Francesco, Fabrizio, and Masimo. Classic.

After Vegas was a brief stint home where I chilled with mom and Julz, and hit up Britney Spears with none other than the Justin Misenhelder. <3 you guys!

A great break. I'm just tired now, dreading comps defense Wednesday and all the work I have left this semester. Can't it be done now? PLEASE?!

Oh well, the countdown is on. Ciao!

No comments: