Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chillin' with No Make-up On

On the front porch with my dad, just hanging out. Thought I would take a picture for the fun of it since I never use my computer's camera and I also remarkably do not look like shit even though I just rolled out of bed today.

I feel absolutely terrible. One of the bad days. I think I should start dedicating this blog to chronicling the battle with my illness. Each day a new adventure. Or just start a new one for that sole purpose.

Everything is swollen, everything hurts. Sharp pain in my shoulders, weakness and aching in my extremities.

Autoimmune diseases can suck it, that's what I say.

In one of my more pathetic moments, I woke up today to a text from Manolis and just started bawling, but I didn't know if it was because I was sad that he is so far away or that I am 24 years old and in too much pain to reply to his message.

All in all, wasn't the best morning, but at least I felt better after a phone call this afternoon. =)

No comments: