Sunday, November 15, 2009

London, England

For the first time in my life I can actually say that I needed a vacation.

And I got one.

Manolis and I had the most wonderful time. We spent every waking moment together, joined at the hip. I got to meet his brother and his brother's girlfriend, who Manolis lives with. We ate at this delightful vegetarian restaurant called Tibits (so adorable!), went to Bristol--home of his alma mater--for a day, saw Wicked, visited the Absolut Ice Bar, went to great pubs and exotic restaurants, took funny, touristy photos, and just genuinely enjoyed enjoyed each other's company.


It was the nicest 9 days I've had in a while. And with working 7 days a week, and all the pain and health bs lately, it was even nicer to have that much deserved break.





Now I'm jut looking forward to his visit in December!!! =)

No comments: