Monday, September 29, 2008

Vasa Museum

How cool is this?! My awesome prof. used to live in Sweden and gave me the lo-down on all the best things to do while I'm there. His number one, must do it, you'll regret it forever if you don't, there's nothing else like it recommendation was the Vasa Museum, a 17th century sunken war ship that was underwater for over 300 years before being brought to the surface, preserved, and placed on display in Stockholm. You can read more and see photos here:
http://www.vasamuseet.se/sitecore/content/Vasamuseet/InEnglish/About.aspx
Well, the Pens are blogging daily on their website while they're overseas (they arrived in Stockholm on Sunday morning), and guess where they took a field trip today? You guessed it, the Vasa Museum. Ummm...I pretty much can't contain my excitement. GO PENS! GO SWEDEN! =D

No comments: