Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pretty Sweet

I got a job. Well, sort of. But, I didn't even go looking for it; it just fell in my lap. I get this email from ColloegeOTR (College On the Record), asking me to be a columnist for their website. They have bloggers from every campus around the nation, and they apparently contacted me because of my affiliation with the Comm. Dept. I get to blog on whatever I want, post videos and pictures, and am completely anonymous. And, get this, if I do well, there's a chance for me to be named Editor in Chief for my campus and actually get paid for my thoughts.

Woot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a sweet deal! And, given that you will probably most definitely do well, I expect to hear of the Editor-in-Chief title sooner or later. :)

Hope you're having a blast in Sweden. Looking forward to seeing some pictures.